My goal is to represent my sponsors in the best possible ways by helping to increase the visibility and sales performance of those companies. I believe that good sponsor relationships are built on trust, open communication and a track record of success.
El Capitano’s Offshore is a high-profile charter fishing service that runs approximately 100 trips per season. Between 400 and 600 anglers will fish with us, and many are loyal repeat customers who come back year after year.
Capt. Chad Hickman is:
- A native of St. Petersburg, Florida;
- Full-time professional offshore charter captain since 2007;
- Holds a U.S. Coast Guard Captain’s License;
- A Veteran of the U.S. Coast Guard, honorably discharged;
- Certified by the American Red Cross in first aid and CPR.
Fishing Experience: Well-versed in all types of offshore sportfishing; extensive travel from the Florida Panhandle throughout the eastern Gulf of Mexico and the East Coast including the Bahamas and Bermuda. Proficient in vessel operation of both inboard and outboard boats as well as marine electronics and more.
Top Tournament Finishes These are just some of Capt. Chad’s top five tournament finishes, fishing as a member of the Kingpin team in the Southern Kingfish Association and El Capitano in other tournaments.
- 1st Place: Open Division Scamp Category; Ladies Scamp, Mahi; Youth Grouper, Scamp and Mahi, 102.5 The Bone Fishing Slam Tournament
- 2nd Place: Suncoast Kingfish Classic
- 3rd Place: Key West Kingfish Classic
- 2nd Place: Ft. Myers Kingfish Classic
- 3rd Place: NBOA Sarasota
- 4th Place: SKA Division Six Overall Standings
- 3rd Place: Wild West Kingfish Series Overall Standings
- 1st Place: SKA Professional Tour, Jensen Beach FL Leg
- 1st Place: SKA Professional Tour, Fourchon LA Leg
- 1st Place: Port Fourchon Kingfish Classic
- 4th Place: SKA Professional Tour Overall Standings
941-468-8692 | Call Now